Visit Zehe's Grandpa's Wake

Today is Zehe's birthday. But I didn't wish him at the wake itself coz I feel that it is very rude. My mum and I went to Paya Lebar MRT together and I thought her of a new way to go from my house. Hope she'll learn it if she goes to Ah-ma house again.

Anyway, I met Renshao at Paya Lebar MRT today and he drove me to Balam road. Along the way, I told him to turn left and he didn't even want to listen to me. I was quite mad as eventually, I was correct!! Argh!! And in the end, we have to make a cumbersome windings of the road to get to Balam road...

I feel that one should really treasure your relatives, especially your grandparents. It's kinda amazing if you view it this way. They are the creation for ur parents and you... which is very spectacular in the sense that she can produce so many of us... like a chain rule... wooo!

Ah-MA!

Woo... it's been a long time eversince I have visited Ah-ma. Felt quite guilty. So I went to visit her today!! I was very happy to see her!! And same for the other direction too!!

I got to know that she recently fell down leh! I was so worried. And luckily thing is that she does not have any serious injury. My mum gave her a 2 sessions of massage... ;)

I chatted with her a little and once, she juz smiled at me... so nice! It's really been a long time leh (must stress this point). I next week must go and visit her... Yeah!

During dinner, she also personally gave me a mushroom from her chopstick. This is the first time that she has given me food!! ;) And later, she ate another mushroom and spit it out. According to my 4th Aunt, she dunno how to eat a mushroom. Yet she ate.

I really must thank my Auntie for cooking so many delicious meals. Eg fish bone soup, spinach, steam fish and fried flour with meat... Yummy. She even gave me 3 bowls of soup, which made me even bloated!!

Amy, the maid of the house, apparently has been making phone calls to unknown people in the middle of the night. And according to my 4th Aunt, she may be talking to a guy. Hmmz... this isn't the correct way though. Then, my mum had a conversation with Amy and 'accidentally' add some meaning to her words. Telling Amy to be serious in her work and that she is lucky to be working here in Singapore. Currently, the tender age to come to Singapore to work is 23. She is now the same age as me, so she is lucky in the sense that she does not belong to the new law. ;)

Real happy to visit Ah-ma today!! I love u!!! ;)

Chemistry

I revised my Inorganic Chemistry at night and I really encountered alot of problems!! Can't believe it... And luckily I met Jeremiah online and Felix (at a later time). We discussed about some questions. I got clearer for the concept already... Ha...

Yeah... the Indian Lecturer really don't explain his stuffs... gotta make us self-learn... -_-!!
I must study hard!! ARGH... next term will be very xiong!!

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Lunch: Provided
Dinner: Provided
Total: Fully subsidised by Mum and 4th Aunt
SATISFACTION: EXTREMELY GOOD!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)