Today, I feel that I have really tested myself for tolerance. I woke up at 7.20am despite sleeping very late last night. My head was still quite achy from the alcohol! But I have no choice but to go for lesson!

I stood up to wash face. And my legs are very achy!! Probably i've overused them during the dance at night! Ha!! Really!! Felt as if I'm having rheumatisM!! CHOY!

Lessons (Eng - History - Chem lecture)

Initially, after the English lesson, I feel like going back to the Hostel to rest. And to declare that I'm 'sick'! Ha!! But after the english lesson, I feel very much awake. Coz we had group discussion and that perked things up!

For History, luckily, Angel was there early and she told me that there is actually a reading material for us to discuss today! I somewhat shocked and quickly went to find her and she lent me her notes and cashcard! Real paiseh man!! She lend me so many things! Ah! The History tutorial lesson is very fun!! I feel its like saying what you feel!! So different from Science!

Chem lecture sux!! Ah!! Buay tahan! The lecturer really FAILS! The lecture lights are so DIM! and I tried not to doze off! But gave in for a few seconds only! Ha!

Got back my chem quiz. Got 12/20. Quite happy la.... coz I thought I have 10/20!! Gotta work harder for CHEM!! YEAH!

DOZE!! ZZzzZZ

I pigged from 3pm to 7pm!! WoA!! Real shag from last night's activity man!! Oh man!! Didn't expect I really do that!! Coz I have actually set alarm at 5pm. However, I didn't follow! Ha!! Felt much better after the sleep!

I am so hardworking as I went to wash my clothes! Yeah!! L@)

Meeting

I met Lihui at MacDonalds today to discuss with the Welfare stuff for my ECA. I'm quite happy that we managed to plan out quite a well-scheduled welfare plan!! YEAH!! Can't wait to see it happen. Upcoming, we are going to plan for a moon-cake festival!! :@) Gotta form the presentation already...

Day real passes so fast!! :@0 Tml's pract day!! It's been 2 years eversince i have touched HCL. Ha!!

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Breakfast: $1.60
Lunch: $2.50
Drink: $0.50
Dinner: $3.00
HP Ink: $28.00
TOTAL: $35.60
SATISFACTION: FAIR

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006