Mickey and I

It's been quite a while eversince I have actually slept with Mickey. In the morning, I suddenly felt my nose very itchy. Then, I opened my eyes to find that Mickey was beside me. He was smelling me! I adjusted my pillow and he slept next to me!!

He's so cute!! I patted him and he smelt me again!! He loves to do that, i guess. Bathed him and real nice to see him clean and fluffy again!! :@)

Breakfast

I had breakfast with Mum and Sis today. Well, it's been a long time eversince we have went out together to have a meal. Quite happy la... Carried back brooms and brush back home. Ha!!

NEL and MER

Well, today I've met with a disaster at NEL. I was about to meet my friend at Dhoby Ghaut at 7pm. I reached Sengkang NEL at around 6.15pm. When I entered, suddenly, I heard an announcement. " Sorry all passengers. There will be a delay of 3 minutes due to technical fault". Well, I waited and dozed off. I woke up and it was way past 20 minutes and I was still at the same spot!! OH MAN!! I really have no idea what actually happened. There is a NEL attendant on the train, but he didn't even bother to explain to the passengers what happened.

The delay was really very long. And after half an hour later, 6.50pm, it finally closes the door and we headed towards Hougang. It travelled quite slowly. When reached, I find it funny because the train door actually opened the other side. We are actually at the opposite track of the Hougang NEL. Can't believe it. The next moment, we are forced to leave the train.

There is apparently something default happening here. And we are told to take a shutter service outside the station that will bring us to HARBOURFRONT straight. I didn't want that. I stood at the middle of the MRT station, in agony. The NEL assistant wasn't helpful at all. I asked for him, but he didn't respond.

I waited there for 5minutes and later, I decided to leave the NEL. There is a free exit for me. There are alot of Indians at the interchange man! It's not Deepavali what?! Anyway, there is no sign or place that tells us that the free shuttle service is. I went to the office and the Bus driver is very unfriendly. There is a couple in front of me and the way he answered back is quite rude. Anyway, I went back to the berth where the free shuttle is suppose to be there.

Surprisingly, the Indians did something right for the first time. They actually stood unitedly at the correct berth where the free shuttle service is!! I took the 3rd service as there are simply too many people queueing up!! I finally reached Dhoby Ghaut at 1hr30mins later. -_-!!

Yiwen

I met Yiwen at Plaza Singapura. Felt happy to see her. At Carrefour, we bought some stuff. And she was feeling freezing cold due to the cold temperature. Every word she speak, she'll tremble! Ha! So gao xiao.

She accompanied me to HARBOURFRONT NEL and she later bounced back to Boon Keng to home. Thanks!! :@) Later, I then found out from her that she's not feeling well at night. Hope that she'll feel much better tml!!

Tutorial

I completed about 90% of the maths tutorial 4. Kinda last minute work because tml is the maths tutorial lesson. Oh man!!

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Brunch: $3.50
Biscuits: $2.00
Sweet: $2.50
Total: $8.00
SATISFACTION: GOOD

PS: Today, I went to "Let's Eat" with my Mum for dinner. I ate Hor fun and it tasted very nice!! YUMMY!! My cravings is achieved!! Ha!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006