Happy and Tiring Day

English

I forced myself to wake up today man! Anyway, when I entered the class, I found out that we have to actually write the first draft for the essay. And need to do the peer editing. It seems that I'm the only guy who didn't write at all!! I panicked man!! Then, I told my partner to give me 15minutes.

I immediately used the outline which I have formed on Monday and quickly drafted out a four-paragraph essay. And I managed to do it within 15minutes. Heng ah!! Ha!! Then, he helped me check whether have mistakes or not...

Later, he told me that he didnt find mistakes at all. Hmmz... then, I went to approach my tutor to help me to vet through. I learnt quite alot from her! Yeah!! Within 2 minutes of vetting, she knew where are my mistakes already! And before leaving the class, I handed up the second draft. :@)

Selling SKi.e. Calendars at Arts

Yeah... I'm so happy today that I sold around 10 calendars to the students today. And the amazing thing is that they are so generous!! And quite a few are coming back tml to buy because they do not have enough cash.

I also smsed to one of the lecturers whom donated pampers for Grant A Wish. I was really amazed that she actually came down today! Ha!! She's a generous mother. So today, on the bus, I thought why not try and inform her that we have a booth. Maybe she'll help. Indeed, she came! Yeah!! :@)

I also met alot of my friends today. My BMT Sergeant, Fadly. My secsch friend, Yiling. Yeah!! What a small world man... And I kinda knew that Fadly has forgotten my name. So I asked him that question. It is true that he didnt know leh! HA!

Shag shag lecture

After that, I went to my last lecture for the day. And I was feeling very very tired already. I actually dozed off quite a number of times! Ha!! And the bio is getting chimmer and chimmer. Really need to revise it...

So at night, I revise it lo! Yeah!!

I really need to have time management man.... Have to plan out properly how am I going to spend my time in my hostel....

Washing Machine and Me...

Well, today, I decided to wash my clothes. I went to the laundry room and did everything necessary to use the washing machine. After an hour, I went down to collect. I was amazed that the clothes are dry and I thought that it's really good as the washing machine has helped me in drying. So I collected them back.... And i find it odd. As all of them are all very very dry. I smelt it and they are still smelly!! AH!! I opened the detergent drawer, and it was not sucked at all...

Apparently, I was being cheated $0.40. The washing machine is spoilt. Then, I have to go back to my hostel to get the $0.40 again. Argh... Then did the process again in another washing machine of coz.

I went back to get back my clothes. There's a guy who used the same spoilt machine. And he was bz removing his clothes to another washing machine. This time, the machine has too much water. It overflows man!! Aiyo.... worse man!! -_-!! I didn't dare to ask him anything though...Ha...


EXPENSES OF THE DAY
Breakfast: $0.90
Lunch: $3.30
Dinner: $2.30
Drink: $0.50
Washing machine: $0.80
Total: $7.80
SATISFACTION: FAIR

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)