Hi!! This is the first day for September!! So fast!! 3 more months to 2005~!

After school

Met Yiwen at City Hall MRT and we went to the World Stamp Collection at Suntec Convention. Today is the final day for their exhibition. There are a fair amount of people present. When we reached, we immediately bought a stamp passport -- one that contains blank pages of country names and we can stick any stamps, like Russia stamps at U.S.S.R page.

We looked at some first day covers of Singapore. They are really nicely preserved. But I didn't carry enough cash with me. That's why I didn't really buy. I only did some selective buying of the stamps.

Different countries have different shapes of stamps. Some from simple to exquisite. And it makes me think of something. Nowadays, we tend to buy stamps from SAM machine. Those standard type of stamps. I think this could be one of the reasons that fewer people are really into this hobby already. I used to collect and went to a similar exhibition during Primary School. Really enjoyed my time with her today!! :@)

Committee Meeting

Woo! Today is the first Committee Meeting and all of us are quite eager for it! We have a new person in the Committee, Kok Leong. Yeah! That leaves us to one blank in the post left in the Board.

I really have to come out an list of activities for CSC this new work year!! Yeah!! So must really make use of my creative juices! :@) And Chee Kian (my upper study) handed me most of the stuff already! Actually, I feel very comfortable with this post!! :@)

Zouk

Very few people knew this. But straight after the meeting, I immediately rushed back to my hostel to type the contact list for Grant-A-Wish. After that, I prepared and changed to go to Zouk to accompany my Sis and Roy.

Took transport and there are alot of people there. Especially the guys. The music is fair. But still prefer the zouk experience which I had about a year ago. I met 2 of my NTU friends. Apparently, it is supposed to be an NUS Bash. But turned out like it's NTU. I couldn't spot any known NUS student... That makes me quite sianz.

We drank 2 jugs. Ha!! All with the courtesy from Roy. Woa. I didn't even eat my dinner and the alcohol is my dinner. Really felt quite bloated after drinking it! Blurp!


I saw quite a lot of groups dancing and having fun together. Looking at their excitement and enjoyment, I felt like joining them!! Ha!! But there's no one to accompany. Maybe next time can go and ask my friends to go!! YEah!!

Shag

Luckily, Roy fetched me back to the Hostel by 3.30am! I was feeling very tired by then. Somemore the next day, I'm having a 8am lesson! English tutorial!! HA! :@)

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Lunch: $3.50
Stamps: $10.00
Drinks: FREE
TOTAL: $13.50
SATISFACTION: EXTREMELY GOOD

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)