SKie Project

Woa... midweek!! Can't believe it man...time pass real fast... I've attended my Nano lecture today and guess what, I can't believe that the lecture said, "Mid-sem has passed." And that made me think that I have been in NUS for close to 2 months already! HOO!!

MONEY CRISIS!

I feel like not joining the SKie project! Coz I feel that I have not enough $$ to go there. I know that my mother can help to sponsor me to go... But thinking about my bank account, I can't believe that I actually spend alot!! But in fact, I didn't!! ARGH!! Later need to study my bank bk again!!

Think for the next few days, PLAIN WATER and YONG TAU HU is my diet already!! Argh.... can't spend $$ on fruit juice... and jap food already... TOO MUCH MONEY SPENT!! ARGH! MERVYN... I can't wait to WORK!!!

Tuition came to my mind and I am super determined to get a student next year... gonna get maybe 2 lo!! Yeah!! So that I can have my own $$ to support myself!! YEAH!! :@)

MONEY IS SUCH A SENSITIVE SUBJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Lunch: $2.60
Dinner: $4.00
Total: $6.60
SATISFACTION: TROUBLED!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006