MOONCAKE FESTIVAL CELEBRATION

This is the most exciting part of my University Life...Holding a mega event about MOONCAKE! I am not going to talk about what I have done.. these are my feelings:

I am really very happy and grateful that people actually made their way down to the School of Design Environment(SDE) Foyer for the event. I was kinda worried that the turn out would not be very good because of the morning's long rain. AH!

I am also very fortunate that Lihui, my assistant, together with her friends are able to spend their precious time to do the 'backstage' preparation for the event! Namely: ShunDeng, Clarice, Renjie, Crystal and Zehe. Real touched!! :) Really thank them for their effort.

Actually, alot of preparation has been made for this event. I even went down to Chinatown twice to buy mooncake, lanterns and pomelos. Quite xiong. But now, I know where to get them at a cheap and good price already.. If you wanna know, ask me ok?! I will recommend you. ;)

Oh yes, the main intention for us is to gel the people present there. Many of them liked the pomelo game, which is the whole group must eat as fast as possible. The record time is 2min34sec. Very fast ah!! Haa... ;) Think that they really enjoyed the game very much and I can also feel their spirit...

I didn't know that they really liked the idea walking at the Love Park... They feel like kids again, walking from tree to tree to solve riddles... Ha... And the good thing is that they solve them together... It is a thing which I didn't expect at all!

After this event, I was very happy that all the mooncakes and pomelos are eaten! Yeah!! So there is no wastage of food involved.... Yeah!!!

I hope that this is really a good stepping stone... And yar, I will work harder next time with Lihui so that CSC will feel more attached to the club!! Yeah!!~!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006