Today is the final day of my NUS mid-sem break!! So fast!! Really buay tahanz!!

Well, today, I juz feel that I have been occupied with events... Wonder at times whether is this good or bad. However, I do feel over-pressured sometimes. Guess that it's normal and this is how people move forward. AH!! Tests, quick come so that I can get over them A.S.A.P!

Coming to NUS is certainly an eye-opener. Met people who juz wished to complete their 3 years, get a decent degree and ready to get a job. Others are very hardworking and even has an average CAP of 4.8!! WOA!! That's really my idol man! Met some who are very dedicated in their CCAs and still manage to get not bad results also... Muz really strike a balance in both.

Travelling from places is not a thing which I like. But now, I am trying to make full use of it. That is trying to read a book to maximise the travelling time. I'm really trying hard man... Coz always after 15minutes of reading, I'd be feeling sleepy and even slept! HA!! Love napping!!~!

Argh... I have been thinking about this problem for a long time. It's relating to money. Really feel that this is the main reason why we study and to think about it, we are using it to produce it. Money certainly evolved in most of the things we see today. Can't believe it. Staying in hostel, I agree that it is expensive... $1080/sem. But I most prob consider to carry on staying for the next semester coz I really do not like the travelling time... waste alot...

I can forsee myself going to have alot of events upcoming for the final part of SEM1. Projects, and exams. Not forgetting essays!! AH!! Think i have about 2 essays to produce man! One is for life science another is about history! -_-!! Diaoz... ;)

Sent Bertram off at the Airport tonight and I can feel that he doesn't want to go to UK to study at all. Apparently, he is being an obedient son, following what his dad wants him to do. That's good in the sense that he is given the golden opportunity to experience outside university life. On top of that, he is doing his Bio Chem, which is his interest... This can be the moving force for his uni course....

Enough la... I sound so 'thinker' like...haha... ;)

EXPENSES OF THE DAY
----Dun bother-----

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006