I feel that I'm really bogged down by activities... Really need to split my time properly. Delegate them well... Now, I really need to concentrate not only on my core tests and also the MOONCAKE FESTIVAL.... :@)

Jam X Booth

Today, I went to help out with the JAM X booth. And my friend and I spent the time reading the textbk! Ha!!

I also get to meet one of the singers for last year's Jam X. She was featured in the video. And their group actually won the first prize. So amazing man!! So qiao. And another couple came to see the video and said that the girl on the video is good. But she didn't know that she is talking about the girl, who is right beside her!! HA!

History Test!

Ah!! Today is the History test and my mind is totally blank! I have tried highlighting the facts though. When the test paper came to me, I tried. And there came across a word, which I have actually spotted when reading the textbook. Can't believe that it actually came out! Ha!!

I am practically smoking most of my way through. I written down this answer for a question that is "Who is Henry the Navigator?" My answer goes:

He borrowed compass, telescopes and maps from China. He went around continental countries and during his journey, he accurately drew out the outlines of the countries he went very accurately.

When I returned back, I went back to check, and it was wrong! Ha!! It was actually another person who did the thing! -_-!! Ha!!

Rhapsody 2004

I went to the concert today and I was amazed to see my friend, Weilin singing a duet with her friend. I was very shocked to see the results. The good ones are not selected while the poorer ones did!! Can't believe it man!! -_-! Alot of my friends had the same views as me... Hmmz... Juz dunno why.

It's actually a singing competition. But I somewhat felt that the people's popularity vote shouldnt be set to a % that is so high, 30%. It's really not a determining factor for a singing competition. They should set it lower, maybe 10%. Because not all of the contestants brought their supporters. Which can mean a big disadvantage...

Overall, I feel that it's ok... An eyeopener for me!! :@)

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Drink: $0.50
Lunch: $3.50
Dinner: $1.50
Total: $5.50
SATISFACTION: GOOD

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006