Project work

Well, today we discussed the main gist of our NanoWorld project.... It's about Abalone Shell! And we are going to find out it's secrets!!

Juz to type some interesting info:
1. Abalone shell has a molecular structure similar to that of muscles. They have ligaments that hold the abalone layers together!! AMAZING!
2. It is made of the same material as CHALK... but it is as strong as diamond!!
3. The abalone flesh provides nutrients for the shell, juz like humans eating soybean for their hair growth!! Ha!!

GANT-A-WISH

I accidentally spell 'GANT' instead of 'GRANT' because we spent hours cutting out the alphabets for these words. And at the end of the day, we found out that the letter 'R' was not printed out at all!! So gaoxiao.

A few of us did the preparation until we are quite shag!! Aiyo!! -_-!! But we had fun... Ha... taking photos.. ;)

Home-Sweet-Home

Went home with HanMao and Christine... via NEL. And by the time I reached home, I was very very hungry ah!! Buay tahan. I used up my final $3.00 to buy my dinner! Ha!! Felt so heng to have that left... ;)

Can't believe that I have slept at 10.30pm!! Very tired... Yawnzzzzzzz

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Lunch: $2.00
Juice: $3.50
Dinner: $3.00
Total: $9.50
SATISFACTION: SATISFACTORY

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)