Seriously, in a relationship, both parties must understand each other... Be it what they do, or think, you should actually put in his/her shoes... In this way, not only you will learn more about the opposite party, your relationship with him/her will be better and stronger... Juz like hydrogen bonds... ;)

OVERSLEPT

Today, I actually overslept!! I got up at 9am. I actually have my english lesson at 8.30am today. Thinking whether I should go or not, I have decided not to because I am having a lecture at 10am mah. Somemore today is juz viewing of a movie... So I dun go la!

JAM X

Woa... I can't believe today, I actually did 4 hours of JamX booth manning!! ARGH! I did from 12 plus to 2. Then, went to settle some mooncake stuff with Lihui. Later, I found out that I need to do booth manning at ENGINE frm 2-4pm. Somemore, I'm the Closing booth IC. What the... then, I found out from Bryan that there is actually a change in the schedule for duty!! -_-! I didn't even know man... worse... -_-

Today, I also met Agnes. And we chatted for very long, around 30minutes standing. So amazing that we can chat for so long... Well, she's taking Psychology. After chatting, I really feel that we should have another class outing such that we can catch up with the lost time we have.... ;)

Zehe and I

Today, he was actually awaiting for his 6.30 PRU meeting. During his freetime, he came and looked for me. He used my laptop but he is unable to connect to the internet.. Juz dunno why the LAN cable doesn't work out of Hostel.

Anyway, he accompanied me to Chinatown to buy 5 pomelos and lanterns. So nice hor... It rained and we deduced because both of us didnt go out for a long time already. Then, received news that his grandfather was admitted to Hospital.

Upon hearing that, we quickly went to buy our stuff, and rushed back to NUS. Then he left on the cab... Hope everything's alright...

MOONCAKE FESTIVAL CELEBRATION

Yeah, tml is mooncake celebration and I have actually prepared most of the stuff at the Clubroom already!! YEAH! Very happy. Hope that it'll be a success and many people will turn up!! :@)

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Lunch: $2.50
Dinner: $2.00
Total: $4.50
SATISFACTION: FAIR

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)