Hi Everyone!

Today, got up so late!! 10plus and left home at around 11.20am... Reached school at around 12.30pm. Actually for me, I feel kinda fun that I'm late for lectures! HA! But it's not a good practice though! HA!

Oh yes, have a great news! Don has finished his exams! WOOHOO! And he jioed me for a gaining height session aka Basketball. But because I have lessons, so I didn't go and join him lo. Real evil of him to make that remark. Anyway, got used to it le! HA!!

Today had lunch with Angel, Zhiwei, Kelvin and Felix. HA! Kinda fun and really wanna have more eating sessions with them! WOOHOO! They somewhat feel that I don't really put them of priority. Don't know la. It's like Angel told me that," Woa, I can't believe that you really want to spend time with us today." But it's not in the sarcastic way! HA! Think yar, I should spend time. Coz during the break, I do hang out in Community Service Club. YUP! :)

Got a special story to tell...
Recently lost my cashcard in the photostating machine of Science Library. Today bought a new cashcard. Then, u know what? I went to YIH toilet today and spotted a cashcard. Seeing that there is no one in the toilet, I swiftly took it and put in my pocket! Later then found out that it has a value of $7.70. So I earned $7.20! HA!! Coz my lost card got only $0.50. How come like that? I also don't know and have no idea. But I feel that even if I were to return/pass to someone, there is no way that I can track the person. So I am determined to help him use the card. If not, it's kinda wasted... Expiry date 2007! HA!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006