Well,

I wanna thank Yiwen for hearing my story out and yes, am glad that I have actually shared it with her. Now I'm indeed feeling much better and things will turn out better, hopefully.

Yesterday was certainly a day of learning, treachery (got this term? thought of using treacherous), and fun and sad. Lots of emotions coming in...

Well, went to my Geok-yi's house and helped her with the installation of my home PC at her room. Let me tell u that this is the 3rd time in my whole life entering her room because she kept on closing it and locking herself up. There are times whereby I didn't get to see her even once for 2 years. Gosh... PC got fixed up but the printer can't seem to work. And the internet connection brought 96% of the cables but except the power adapter... what the... Next Tuesday have to do a second round.

Went straight to Suntec via Roy's Car. Sis invited me to go to the Halloween Party next Monday. Really wanna go but after hearing from Hisham that actually last year, we nearly couldn't go in, may not wanna go le... AH!

Had Amazing Race with Ghim Moh Secsch. Real shag running with leather shoes... Anyway, kinda fun, and my team got only 2 gals and 1 volunteer. Initially I thought that we may lose coz one of them looked kinda sian. But when the competition started, she is changed 180degrees. She answered most of the puzzles and she even ran! Gosh.. have to catch up with her... Through all these, we managed to get first place. (Just dunno why I always get the winning team) But hey, they really deserved it!! 1 movie tix each and $20 of MacDonald's Voucher... they will eat until they can vomit... ha!!

Here are the stations that we went:
1. Royal Sporting House : Task name 10 sports
2. Tower Records : Find the CD "Relaxing Classics"
3. Carrefour : Find 5 objects (eg ironing board, french dressing...)
4. Sky Garden : Name the nearby buildings (TOUGHEST STATION)
5. Duck Tours : Charades (of places of interests)
6. Suntec Convention : Body Parts Game
7. Fountain of Wealth : Go ard 3 rounds and I got splashed by them!
8. Esplanade : Doing of puzzle and the finale station

Real cool to actually be part of this team and they are real fun to be with... along the way, only chatted with them a little bit coz we kept rushing against time. HA!


Picture of Me and Xiaoying at the Esplanade. She did the 'twix' sign, but in the end, the camera cut off... HA! So became a thumb.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006