Hi Everyone!

Today, went to bowling session with my BWW team! This is the first time that I feel that we are treating each other like a family! Everyone supports each other! WOOHOO! Had lots of fun playing just a game! YEAH!

My bowling skills have deproved alot! HA! Only 100! But never mind la, next time can still practise my skill. Btw, Yishun SAFRA is a great place for exercise. Saw the great rock-climbing wall, i bet that if one were to climb up there, he/she needs to request for a helicopter! Real scary! The swimming pool is huge and looks fun! Saw the weather and really wanna feel the water too! :)

Then, today managed to print my project le! And after printing, then my friend told me that actually need 1.5spacing for paragraph! Gosh! I kinda not only wasted my time but the precious ink!! AH!! But anyway, bo pian, so reprint... Heng my friend, Vik told me! :)

Today's dinner was awesome... Here it is... (but didnt take photo)
1. Sotong with onion and jam
2. Lotus soup
3. Fried yellow beans
4. Steamed fresh fish

HA! I hope it sounds delicious... but anyway, I don't care... it's very nice! HA! Prob I should come home and eat more often... Can save mana too!

Jiayou my friends~ Take care

PS: Thought of dyeing my hair back to dark brown! HA!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006