Today, went to MacRitchie! Was so glad that it rained. And suddenly, I thought that my Geography project should include rainy sightings of the trails. So clever of me right? HA! Anyway, i used my handphone pictures to take the photographs.

It's interesting to walk in the trail alone with an umbrella. At some points, it's kinda scary and in 1km, think that there is only 1-2 people. When walking, I even thought what if I was dropped into reservoir and no one will know it. HA!

The wooden trail is one of the scariest. Imagine you are walking and on ur left is all the leaves and trees and the right is the reservoir, without any support. HA! I reached a point whereby there is a break in the trail. The trail was submerged in water! Can you believe. I climbed the railings and jumped over to the land and jumped back again to the other side. Gosh. THey should do something to that portion of the trail.

There are alot of clouds surrounding the untouched portion of the MacRitchie forest. Real nice sight. Oh yes, I saw the surface of the reservoir emitting mists! I walk through it and it's kinda warm. HA!! Love the nature man! Saw a few caucasians jogging despite the rain! WOA MANZ! Really took my hat off man! :)




Picture of Mickey, wanting to lick/kiss me!! HA!!



Finally.... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)