Hi Everyone!

Today, went to school late! Late for 20mins for tutorial. What the... really feel that living in Sengkang is really a chore at times! HA!! But anyway, i'm ok with it la...

Got back my Polymer test result.... 63.5%. Not bad la! HA!! :) Have to strive harder lo to get at least a B+. WOOHOO! Anyway, is very interesting because VJ and I did a actual fieldstudy on YIH slope! Very gaoxiao and comical. But learnt alot! HA!!

We found the angle of the YIH slope and measured the height of the slope too~ IT's very taxing to measure initially because we have to throw the measuring tape down from the top. The rock didnt work. In the end, VJ used her slipper. Very innovative and very funny!

Then, to measure the angle, I have to be in an awkward position. Sitting and nearly lying on the pavement and measure the angle. According to her, alot of people laughed at me when they walked past! So paiseh. Then also received an sms from Christopher that I looked as if I'm a foreign worker!! What the.. ha! But this is the experience that one will never have! Gaoxiao man!

Finally, after 1 hr plus, we finished. Oh yes, before the rental of the geography objects, we need Dr Lu Xi Xi's signature. He was about to start the briefing for today's group and we approached him like machiam reporters. HA! Then she approached him for signature while I stood at the back... Laughing... Real comical man! HA!! Can't believe it...

Oh yes, I have decided to carry on befriending Don as my student at the Clementi Student Care Service lo! WOOHOO!!

Fired up!!

Your Japanese Name Is...

Kanaye Masachika

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)