Today, late for lecture twice.. and both are 20minutes! Gosh... Can't believe it man.. 12pm lecture reach at 12.20pm and 4pm lecture reach at 4.20pm... Gaoxiao...

Anyway, it doesn't matter lo... Had fun to be the one strolling in and pple watch me... haa! (think i'm crazy).

Madonna's Hung Up is really in my head all the time! The beat and the lyrics... AH!! Can't get it out of my head... every step i walk, I move with the beat!

Met CPT LEE PEH GEE and showed her the concept of shopping at home... She kinda liked the idea and passed her to read the book of HOUSEHOLD GOLD. HA! She is actually interested! HA! Anyway, that's gd news... Btw, she is now training for Mount Everest climb for 2008! The women's team. And u know what? To apply for permit to climb Mount Everest, one MUST Pay a cold hard cash of $70,000. Imagine 3 people can buy a Sengkang house already. Woa manz!! She is doing gym training 4 times per week. So xiong man... But pei fu lo... coz she can keep herself fit!

Made a new contact today. She is actually a real estate agent. Initially, we didn't talk to each other. A cleaner was sweeping the floor and handed me $0.20! Then, he asked me to keep it. I said it's not mine and told him to keep instead. She then commented that I very honest. (I was being modest) and said that he is being honest. Then, we kept talking eversince then. She even commented that I looked like one of the Superstar person.. Jason lo... I was trying to act even modest by saying "Really?" HA! She thought that I'm a brother of Jason... HA! Super gaoxiao. Then we exchanged contact and she left...

Cool right? $0.20 can make a contact! Really amazing...


Mervyn Spears

PS: Our galaxy will be merging with a nearby galaxy. Thus, by then, there will be more stars and the sky will be brightened by the incoming galaxy... But one thing is that we will be OIL by then.... coz it'll be in 4billion years time!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006