Hi Everyone!

I am really very happy with my life!! YEsterday marks the end of Grant A Wish 2005 and it ended with a high note. Real happy about that!!

Yesterday, Denise and I were the emcees and were very delighted to see the children when they swarmed towards the MuseuM. Distributing the party hats and getting them to self-intro their names is really kinda challenging! HA!

They really reminded me when I was very young. YEAH! And got them to settle down via Denise's hand signal game... haa.. But feel that it didn't work as time goes by! Met the Balloon Sculptor, Wilson and he's really a very good person. He's a volunteer for alot of homes for Balloon sculpting, and he started learning eversince his company had a session about balloon sculpting! Interesting right? Had his contact number le! WOOHOO!

It's kinda sad that I have to leave half way through and saw the pictures of my Comm and the happy faces on the children's faces. HA!! Coz have to rush down to my geography fieldtrip at Pasir Ris Park. WOOHOO. Anyway, thnx to Jia Chyi for uploading the pictures! YEAH!

I really find that helping 360 children getting their presents on Children's Day is really very rewarding... and when u see their happiness, it makes us feel that there is bliss in the world! WOO!! YEAH! I believe that the aim of GAW2005 is achieved! YEAH!!

:)













Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)