Well, today, went to school and well, alot of things are running through my head. But anyway, I didnt act as if I have.

Today, my friends after the first tutorial went and rushed to queue up for Zhang ZhiChen's concert tix at Central Forum. I was kinda shocked that even Felix want to go and watch. In my mind, I actually didn't want to go with them. Then, at the bus stop, I didn't follow them le. I feel that the 4 of them has somewhat become a click le.. And I like separated frm them... But maybe I think too much lo... I still kinda like their company.

Oh well, they also play RO together but that is really not what I really like. I am actually kinda like to be alone nowadays. Feel happy about that... Maybe I really need to relax and find who I really am. (I will support u)

At the clubroom, took a nap coz I was kinda tired from the day's work... Actually didn't do much, juz attended 2 tutorials and 1 oral examination. Well, at least there is no more material science practical le! Then, the clubroom was kinda noisy... But anyway, got used to it le... Can't say mah, otherwise like disrupting their chain of thought... :)

Want to swim today. Then, on the way there, what the... RAIN! OF all the time in the day, RAIN... Hmmz... but it's ok la... then I went to Clementi to convert my RUPEES to Singapore notes.... Rp480 = $16! Yeah... Pathetic amt but I dun care...

Then, I dunno what I'm thinking... I took the wrong direction of the train!! Took to Jurong East! Gosh! I was like 'can't believe myself that kind' when i heard the announcer said " NEXT STATION, JURONG EAST INTERCHANGE..." I crossed over the NS line train to get to the otherside... Haiz...

Yesterday similar case too... Overslept and got off at Bugis instead of Outram... Gotta think straight and Eat more vitamin B...



Picture of myself... yes, I am 'zi lian kwang'! :)

Mervyn Spears

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)