Hi Everyone...

Juz feel that in the triangle of my friendship with my 2 other good friends, I'm kinda the odd one out... Feel that i'm in this 'triad' is because of my 1 gd friend. Oh never mind. Been helping them all the way. When wanna meet up 1 of them, he will be busy and give so many excuses. Say that lets meet up when the other (who is at overseas currently) is back. Come on, we are in Singapore and it's so hard to meet? Didn't really bother to reply his sms le. No point. I feel that if you really have no regards of me being your friend... just say so.

In life, yes, it's very obvious that you wanna things best for your own. But at times, we shouldn't be finding people just because you want them to help you. Just help you to solve problems. I think that is real unfair for that individual. I'm not sure whether you have this problem or not. But yes, I have experienced that alot of times and am unhappy with it.

Oh well, luckily, I'm reading 'IF THEY SAY NO, JUST SAY NEXT.' In this book, it reminds us about our capabilities and you know what? I need to know what I really need in life and ignore the above stated small incidents. I guess that they(my 2 friends) really need to have someone to tell them to treasure people/friends. I may probably lend them these books, or photostat some pages. So that they will treasure the people around them...

Grow Mervyn...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006