Hmm... Today I pigged till 12pm! Shouldn't sleep so late le!! NO and never!! HA!! Anyway, today rained... actually can sleep till 1pm! But i'm hungry. So have to wake up and eat... ha!!

Today is a real fruitful day. Didnt take fruits but learnt alot! Learnt about some hair care products. Also went to Merilyn's sister-in-law's house at Bishan. Really amazing to see so many aunties who are interested in Artistry products. HA! AMAZING! Auntie Power!

Woo... oh yes, met up with Evi working at Sakae sushi (Suntec). Real happy to see him! YEAH! He's an Indonesian who badly wants to earn money. I asked him how long is he working today. U know what? From 10.30am to 10.30pm. Woa! Real long right? Anyway, am going to meet him on Sunday again... to see how much I can help him to earn additional $$! YEAH!

You can't believe this. I just got a paycheck of $0.14. Can you believe it? Am quite shocked to earn $0.14 from last month! HA! Really feel gd because at least I earned something... haa!




Ha...these are the 2 pictures that I've taken when writing my report...gosh! Mervyn, you can do it! Jiayou!! :) I will support you!


Mervyn Spears

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)