Hi

I swam today after the downpour in the afternoon. Had been thinking... Earth is really a great place that has undergone so much changes through billions of years. In fact, we are actually made up of dust and dirt and evolution has created us. This means that we are indirectly dust. Actually, this has been in my head when young.

Learnt about galaxies today. Indeed, we have alot of them in the space and yet, they are too far to be reached. Imagine that I appear in another galaxy. Really am blessed when I am given the vision to see the clouds as they are the system which are created many years ago...

Think that i may be crazy to form this mail. But I find that in life, we should keep it simple. Why can't we live in a world like that of our forefathers? If i were to be given a chance, I would want it! Have different problems like now~

I feel that I am not myself recently... Probably am faking myself all the way. I'm not sure... But who am I? Am I juz a human for the sake of being one? Hmmz... Think that it's too profound. Have to find out myself...


Mervyn Spears

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006