Hi!
Today is a fruitful day! Did 2 hours of volunteering at outside Arts Club... It's for the Pakistan Earthquake... Really good lo!! YEAH! Got pple even donated $5 coz they do not have any coins... am thrilled when I really see them! :)

To tell you the truth.. when I'm doing the volunteering...alot of thoughts are running through my head...

1. I was thinking how lucky I was standing there helping the victims
2. I was thinking how fortunate to eat my meal in the canteen
3. I was sad and has a visual of a gal toddler crushed by a fallen wall
4. I was thinking what if I was one of them?
5. There is one gal with blood shot eyes... gosh. What have they done to deserve all these?
6. I must really help Chandan! U must wait for me...

Gosh... I am a damn lucky person!


Anyway, today also had my JAMX meeting... it's real tiring for me by then because of the day's running here and there... But it was ok... coz I manage to know much more about my team members and their views. :) YEAH! Oh yes, Christopher has certainly offered alot of valuable comments... yeah... so that I can make adjustments to the program details. COOL!

Today met my friend, Elvin... Nice chat with u! HA! Waited kinda long lo... from 2.30pm onwards... Making me super hungry. But it's ok... :)

Oh yar, today, managed to finish 1 lab report and 1 geography practical work! WOOHOO! Now am going to pia for my Understanding the Universe Project.... 40% grading leh! Wat the... haa! Must jiayou!


To all: Jiayou and put positivity in whatever things you do. It'll certainly push you ahead! Trust me... :)



Here are 1 pic of me trying to take an IC sized photo with my camera..coz my passport expiring in 20days and wanna make a new one online... haha!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006