Hi Everyone!
Today, I actually spent around 6hours in the clubroom... Gosh! Amazing right? I didn't expect myself to be there for so long too! But it was kinda enjoyable.

Listened to music for around 2hours and also got study a little bit. Really must jiayou on my revision le. Seeing everyone in the clubroom studying, gosh, I'm like the only one in the room, shaking my head and moving to the beat of music! :)

CSC Day meeting

Oh yes, today is the first meeting and it went very well. Got to talk to Florence who is my assistant. Find that she is a person who wants to do finish her job well and fast... Very efficient. Hope that we can work well together! WOOHOO!

Also, I'm really very glad that the committee consisted of more than 50% of Year 1! YEah! This means that there are more new blood in Community Service CLub! Great man.


BANG - Card game

Ha! This is a card game taught by Eng Khoon! Really very cool game. Find the creator is really very creative. Having to draw cards and it's like a game of detective and polar bear merging together. Played with EK, Dennis, Yuzheng, Zhenqin. HA!! COOL! Maybe one day free go and play again... :)


Home Hungry Home

Went home feeling hungry. And called my mum to cook for me maggie! HA! I know that I should cook for my own but really have no more energy... real tired.


Ok...

See you all tml!

Mervyn Spears


PS: If you really want to keep calling me and don't want to speak, so be it. I can just say that you are simply wasting your quality time and basically wasting your life. Better wake up your idea, unknown caller!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)