Today, surprisingly! I'm early for my lecture! Actually just reached on time... and really have to thank Felix for helping me lots today... photostat notes and helping me to transfer money! WOOHOO!! :)

At school, today saw a few undergraduates going around and collecting money for the earthquake. And i donated my only notes RM$2... haha It's the thought that counts ok? YEAH!

Today got alot of goodies from the Singapore Post... Hisham, you are going to be proud to have a good friend like me man! HA! Then, i met Don and passed him the toothpaste. In a haste, he has forgotten to pass me the camera... HA!

I feel that knowing Don is real fortunate thing... it's like having a younger brother, apart from Mickey. HA! And he reminds me when I was in secsch... Luckily I am in the Befriending and I will continue to teach him! YEAH!

Oh yes, nowadays keep raining.. and weather's very cold man... Have to take good care my friends! :)





Picture of Me and Fritz taken today!! HA!! We actually misused the camera on my handphone!! HA!! Gaoxiao....he's only less than 6 yrs old and is attending 4 schools! Woa man....think he'll be the top student when he go to Pri 1...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006