Hi Everyone!

It's been so long eversince I have written by blog...

Need to back-blog for awhile...

I feel that time really pass by faster and faster... It's good because I am closer to the holidays. But it's bad because i kinda have not enough spare time to breathe for myself. Didn't go for jog or swim le! Gosh!! Getting fairer.... that's what my primary school friend told me... HA!

Oh yes, I am getting very happy each day! I have done not bad in my tests (with respect to my own standard) YEAH! (applause please). I have also manage to try and complete my tutorial too~~ force myself! HA!! Really feel that my coursemates are very 'good lat' as they really make a point and do! It's a postive peer support lo! YEAH!

Have been teaching Don on Saturday, Tuesday and tml again. He ah, haiz... teach him so many times le... and yet, still wanna play games. Demoralised is the word. Actually, i would think that he has the high chance to repeat his sec 3 education. Coz really, wanna him to wake up and let him experience himself that hardwork really pays.



Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006