Today, got up at 8am! Can't believe it and my first lesson for the day is 9am. Woa! And I have no choice but to quickly make my way to LRT and MRT! Everyday have to move with the morning crowd. Simply gross... I told myself that I'd never be join them when I'm 25 years old! YES!

Oh yar, took cab at Outram man! And cost me $7. Such a short distance = cost of a movie! Haiz... ha! But kinda worth it because I didn't miss much of my tutorial lesson. Then I chatted with one of my coursemate and he too, took cab! Think that 9am is really too early for us le!

Today also marks the end of the xiongest day of my week! 9am-4pm! Imagine that! Hoo! (wipes off cold sweat). Really had fun with the geography practical as the 4 of us, Zhenhao, VJ, Viknesh and I separated our workload and manage to finish 4 graphs, 1 500word report, 2 hydrographs in 2hours. So Xiong man... Can't imagine if there are groups that only have 3 people! Sure cmi!

Well, Have to jiayou and listen to Britney and Madonna!

Mervyn Spears

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006