Today, found out from my mum that she has been keeping alot of my past IC photgraphs! Amazing stuff... Can't believe i looked so OBIANG in the past! -_-....







Picture (Clockwise):
1. My secondary three photo, with my infamous centre-parting
2. My JC1 photo, think it's my first spiky hairdo
3. My secondary one photo, when i'm still innocent


















Picture (clockwise):
1. My BMT photo, look like a thai
2. After my commissioned photo, think it's real army no 3 haircut
3. My photo when I was in unit
















Picture (top left):
1. My Matric picture, haven't dye hair yet
2. I took two months back for my passport, with my mahogany colour


Think i have looked kinda different lo!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006