Cockster
=-=-=-=-

I didn't tell anyone except one about that I have discovered only this morning about myself!

It was one of the most shocking and mind boggling for one to ever experience. Imagine that your mind has been conditioned that it is actually going to be A and then, 1 hour before it is going to happen, you then realized that it's B and you have to switch your mind from A to B.






Aiya, it's about my exam.





I thought that it was Structure exam all along and 1 hour prior to the exam, I then realized that it was Polymer exam! AH!! I was like, gosh, Mervyn, you have to believe it and have faith that you can do it.

I was reading my notes, and then realised that the final consultation for Structure is today. I was thinking, yar, of coz today since today is the exam. BUT I WAS WRONG! It hit me! The exam should be tml since I recalled that my lecturer said that no CONSULTATION one day before the exam.

To reconfirm, I took out my mini-diary and AHH! ML3101 (Polymer) is today and ML2101 (Structure) is tomorrow. The digits ah....haiz...

Then, luckily, I brought with me polymer summary notes and started to condition myself to tune into polymer mode. Coz the info is different and the way he ask is also going to be different. Luckily, yesterday, I have revised it and the days before that!

Met my friends and tried to look and be stable. HA! And took the exam. Luckily, I managed to do alot of the questions and alot of them relied on previous work and lecture memory! :)

Really have to thank no one for it man!
Scary...Thank my notes.


Lesson: Never do this every again, cockster!


Have another thing to share before I hit the books...

I was having my vegetarian lunch bought from Engine canteen and ordered mushroom with rice. Then, during eating, I chanced upon an amazing discovery...




The mushroom is heart-shaped!

And I showed to everyone in the clubroom. Coz I find it very very amazing. I didn't keep it as a physical object and it's probably now in my intestinal walls! HAaa

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)