Well, today is kinda a day whereby my efficiency not so good. Maybe I prefer to study in school rather than at home? Hmmz

Meitoon's Bday
=-=-=-=-=-==-=


Today, is Meitoon's bday. Fred and I initially thought of celebrating her bday at her room, by giving a surprise knock. Instead, things didn't quite happen that way. Fred bought lunch for all of us and called Meitoon up so as to ask her casually where is she. She didn't answer at all. Chloe thought that she has gone to MALAYSIA! HA! I thought that she may be in her hospital lesson, and indeed it was true. (I am so clever) Then, at 12plus, I buay tahan already. Called her and she answered! Wat the... Fred called 10 times and no one answer. But for me, once only. (I am so good)

Then, I asked her casually about buying of yogurt at Georgie's mart (I am so lame) and the crap keep coming in. But heng, she didn't figure out... Even got her to meet me for lunch at PGP. Then, later, we decided to meet up at PGP at 1.30pm.

Then, the whole gang of CSC (not quite la), got XYZ, Gen, Chloe, Fred, Dennis, Renhong and I quickly ran to go and catch the A1 bus... so funny! Then, reached PGP. Saw my room and it was a memory to me. But back to it, we have this ambush area at Blk 11 coz Meitoon say she plan to meet her friends there.

I met her at the Foyer and began chatting. Honestly, Meitoon, I forgotten what I have spoken to you le. Coz in my mind, I was busy calling Fred to alert them! Paiseh! HA! Then, along the alley, i saw Dennis le. But Meitoon didnt! HA! And I carried on talking and sharing, until at the steps....




"POP"

"POP"


Meitoon was stunned. HA! And I am so happy that all of them carried the POP and machiam like ceremony like that... HA! We sang bday song and at the word "Meitoon", the wind blew it... So funny... And Yuzheng carried on to light up and we carried on singing. HA!

Then, in summary, very happy la... And feel so good to bluff Meitoon! YES! I have done it again... HA!

It's kinda amazing that I manage to join CSC. Coz without them, NUS life is sooo boring. Books and lectures are not friends at all. But time and effort in making friends really will blossom in the long run! Cool! And even though it's study week, we took the time to go and celebrate pple's bday. Spreading HAPPINESS! WOO~ THanks CSC!



Fred carrying the bday cake for Meitoon to blow...




Fred carrying the bday and Meitoon siam the camera too fast...




Meitoon's happy face... think got tears right? Hope not Crocodile ones.. HA!


Chingay Audition
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Went for audition today and it turned out well! Can't wait for to go for the Chingay rehearsal straight after exams! WOO! Next year's theme is Dog and we are the opening group for CHINGAY 2006. Watch out, my friends... coz I'm going to be on TV. Oppz

Actually, I don't really like Chingay all along. Find that it's pollution causing coz of the floats and the confetti and stuff. Didn't like the idea and hoped that the day will rain. HA! But for next year, of coz hope it wont rain. Coz i'm there performing. YES! The uniform kinda cool too. One day show you the pic.



Delifrance and cheapskate
=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Me and Yiwen went to Delifrance today. Guess what? I did something which is so unethical. We ordered 2 soup and 2 chicken pie. And before reaching the counter, I suddenly feel that the person has no idea of how many bowls of soup is actually taken from the counter.

Then, I decided to take out one bowl and put aside. I told Yiwen that the tray has no space. The cashier is still busy with something. I silently told her what I was thinking. Then, Yiwen took the bowl of soup away and I told her not to do it... Then, the cashier asked, " Sir, only 3 servings?"

I replied professionably, " Yes, only 3."

I am so shit ass right? But anyway, it's like that. I tell myself that I'd never do this again... HA! But you know what? Luckily I did that coz the soup tasted not so nice...

So friends, don't do it yar? :)





Mervyn Spears

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006