Material Science Friends
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Today after the papers, went out with my Material Science Friends to Parkway Parade to have a Thai Buffet. The place really improved alot and have alot of things there. Didn't buy anything but I was amazed to see that there are alot of people there, despite it being a working day. :)

Oh yar, initially wanted to go to rollerblade one. Then, the weather turned out not so good and my click dun wanna go. Haiz. But anyway, there are sure bound to have time bah. :)


Orchard Lights
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

If you are free you should go and visit Orchard road to see the Christmas lights. Kinda cool though and love the Christmas tree. So huge!





I was suppose to take this picture but then someone actually pushed me and when I pressed 'SHOOT' then, my hand jerked. It turned out to be the picture below...




Nooch Dinner
=-=-=-=-=-=-

MY First time to Nooch... Think it's spelt like this though. ;) Ate with Hisham and Ray, who juz came back from Auzzie. So long never see him le. Kinda glad to see that he has slimmed down quite a bit... :)



Hisham who is so paiseh to my camera




Ray who is busy eating... ha!




Me in Topman's Vest. Kinda like it coz of the length... :) But no more le, coz it's last year's design...




This is taken in the menu. Find it kinda cool coz it shows a lump of noodles. Who will ever be able to eat them with one bite? No right?




Picture of Ray's Golden Retriever! Love her alot and her name is Minnie. Wat a perfect name match with Mickey. But she is 4 times the size of him :X



To my friends who are still halfway in their exams, Jiayou! And you can do it. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006