Hey!

Slow paced
=-=-=-=-=-

Today is certainly a great weather of slow pace...

Went to school in a slow pace.
Walked together with the cold wind at the field in a slow pace.
Walked to canteen slowly.
Slept on the train, slowly entering dream state.
Took a 2 hour nap, felt so good.


Well, consoled 2 of my friends who are feeling kinda low from their examinations. I think I didn't really help Zhenhao. HA! Paiseh... But anyway, hey, examinations are like this. It does not matter how much effort you have put in, as the results are not proportional to it. The real idea is how much you have understood it.

I actually tried this method and indeed it kinda worked for me lo. I try to relate the topics to myself and what/how a material scientist should do. But, at alot of times, its so damn dry. But baseline is really have to understand. Kinda enjoy my geography module this sem! Learnt alot.

BUt overall, I find that science has alot of things to memorise and understanding comes to a certain aspect. There are still alot of things that are taught, but are not seen at practicals or visuals. That is why it is very dry. Can't wait for my attachment to come and that will edge me towards end of tertiary education! Cool eh?

Well, read the newspaper that NUS decides to go into private institution and may consider getting a school fees hike of 10%. If I didn't recall earlier, did we have a school fees hike just last year? How come they keep sapping $$ from the poor souls?

Anyway, earn so much also didn't put Christmas tree in the campus! HA! Coz 2 weeks ago, I placed the JAMX poster at Ngee Ann Poly and they have this majestic Christmas tree! So cool. :)



The Tree is very big right? It's at the central admin area whereby alot of people will eat and study. :)



Blue track at NP! Cool right? All along I thought that there is only deep red track. :) Innovative... I bet there is green one too!



Fritz

=-=-=-


Some worthy thing to talk about him. He's my neighbour and he's a single child. Do you know tat he has been attending 6 private classes like art drawing, abacus... and he next year entering Pri One only?

He's command of language real good! But anyway, he told me that his school uniform cost over $100. Only 3 sets lehz. Kinda expensive right? He didn't tell me how much his books cost. Woa. The standard of living in SIngapore has certainly gone up alot! Can't believe it.

Anyway, I have the faith that he will be one of the smart kids in his school. So much potential and really, he'll soon reach my height. That will be so odd! HA!


Golden Rooster Uniquely Singapore Race (GRUSR)
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-




So funny right? From top clockwise: Infamous Yiwen, Buddhist Mika, Act Cute Lijie and the bitchy Cheekian...

So nice!! Can't believe that we are soon going to form a t-shirt! YEAH! Tat's what I get from Chloe's blog... COOL! Feel like joining... damn



Another set is Clever Jiakai, Good Zhenhao, Quiet Renhong and Politically correct Claudine! SO COOL! The more I see them, I feel like joining.... AH! (Crazy)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)