Rollerblading
=-=-=-=-=-=-=

What a SHAG day, I would say. It was also a fun day and a fine weather too. Well, went rollerblading with Dennis and Meitoon today at ECP and it was real fun.

I kinda have to thank Yonghan for teaching me intensively for 2hours with his skates during Qiulin's birthday last year!! Woa.. it was 1 year ago man! WOO... HA! Fell once though... but it was not so hurtful like the first time when I learn it.

Well, there are alot of people rollerblading in ECP! Can't believe it that alot of people have secretly finding such enjoyment and didn't share it with me! HA! Certainly, rollerblading is a form of exercise as well as stress reliever for me though. YEAH! Can't wait to go again... :)

Honestly speaking, I may consider to purchase a cheap one for myself so that I can rollerblade in Sengkang... along the pathway! COOL!!



Dennis and Me



Meitoon and Dennis, they look cool in skates right? HA!



Breakwater talk
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Do u know what is a 'breakwater'? Its not the pregnant lady's break water... haa! (trying to be lame here) but it's actually a concrete wall constructed in front of the shoreline, to aid beach formation.

The 3 of us chatted there and suntanning for around one hour plus. On the breakwater, there are so many activities happening. I shall list them down...

1. People fishing
2. People reading book
3. People lying down on the stones
4. Crabs walking here and there (no work done)
5. People littering!! Hate this act
6. People litter again! Plates and cigarettes...
7. People taking photographs
8. People chatting
9. Children running
10.Seeing jellyfish floating aimlessly


So interesting right? But I believe to some, it's not... But i don't care. It's real good feeling to be under the sunlight and chilling out.. HA! :)




Me and Dennis...



Meitoon and I, love the weather!! HA!



Power of 3, and I have the HEART! HA!

PP
-=-

Its Parkway Parade. Well, it's my second time going there this week! Amazing lehz... Anyway, went there to walk around and stuck in MPH.

Read palmistry book and there are really a whole lot of NARNIA books! It's really amazing because I don't really know what it is all about and the variety of NARNIA books are alot...

There are alot of people walking around in the shopping centre too. In my mind, I have been thinking. Some of us are so poor that we don't even have the chance to go into a shopping centre. We are real lucky to have the chance to go into one and enjoy the aircon.

Don't you find it a god-send?



(Guess I'm really kinda shag le)


Dinner
=-=-=-

Had dinner and it was CHAR KWAY TEOW with fried pork skin. Superb nice!! ANd let me tell you how it taste like...

It is sweet and after awhile, the chilli tickles your mouth. The saliva mixes with the Char Kway Teow and every bite is so juicy. The cockles crushed between your teeth, with blood ooze out. Simply great feeling when you use force to enable the food to go down your throat.

This is just one bite. Take another and another... The taste is even better if the cripsy fried pork skin is crushed between your teeth and the taste buds are dying to have more of the CHAR KWAY TEOW...

The feeling is so good!!



(Think I have made it gross)


ANyway, it's real nice... The shop name is APOLLO CHAR KWAY TEOW, located at the foodcentre opposite PP.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006