Went to clubroom and got some pictures! So I loaded them to my blog lo~

Below are the pictures taken at the first RVP meeting at CSC Clubroom...

Photo of the Regular Volunteering Programme Heads and Secretary... Alot of people right? HA! Fred is the main person carrying out the meeting.. I'm the one in BLUE.. Dunno thinking about what and smiling away..







This is picture of me and Meitoon (the Clementi Chairperson). :) Wonder who took this photo without my permission... HA! But I liked it!










Another pic which is taken at Zin's Bday... I didn't go but find this gaoxiao..

Fred ah, 3 ladies are working so hard and you just look at the camera! If I were you, I will also do the same thing!! HA!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)