Today, I practically stayed at home today. Well, skipped two tutorials coz I don't feel like going... :)

Do you know the real term of 'eat shit'?

Well, just now brought my dog for nightwalk. And learnt it! My dog ate shit! When I washed his dirty legs, I smelt something very foul. Then, I washed his mouth and found that the smell was from there! GOSH! He ate shit!! EWwwwWWWwWW! This is the first time in my life that I encounter such shitty business! So shit! And stink! He ate so much that his front teeth got shit stuck. I brushed his shitty teeth and nearly wanna vomit by the smell of it! Gross... Juz dunno why he acted this way. Is shit that nice? Can someone please share?

Maybe it is his revenge that he want to do this. Coz the whole day, he only walked twice, compared to his daily of four times. Kanasai...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006