Hi Everyone!

Today is real day of zero studying... AH! I have to buck up! And finish the project that me and Felix are doing..

Well, today got up at 12pm... (so late right) and headed to my Ah-ma's house to fix the modem and the printer connection. Managed to get the pacific net account activated and there is internet connection in my ah-ma's house for the first time! COOL! Apart from these gd news, there are bad ones... My 5th Aunt didn't really appreciate that I come to her house and do it for her... and she is kinda pig-headed and didn't want to listen to what I advised her... Watever lo... I didn't argue much with her and left without saying bye to her...

Then, mum told me that she dared not use the computer already because there are alot of files and scared that it may be unstable... I have explained to her before that this thing won't happen... See what I mean about not listening to me!?? ARGH

Went to help out with my friend with his insurance filing and learnt alot.. Not that I'm going into the Insurance field, but find that it's certainly another approach that I have learnt. About how they actually manage their own and work under their boss...

Well, for yesterday, went out to attend ENG CHIEN and ENG TZY's WEDDING!! CONGRATULATIONS! And this was the first time that I actually attended a Christian wedding ceremony and it's so simple and straightforward... And the dinner is buffet style.. thus ended kinda early! HA!! And even took photographs too! Oh yar, it's also the first time that I attended a wedding ceremony at Singapore Art Museum. Cool right?

Then, headed to Zouk for Halloween Party. Well, as usual, I reached there kinda early and there are already sooo many animals queueing up there... AH!! So in the end, Roy, Sis and I and her friends just stood outside and see them. Some really dressed very gd! Some juz cmi! HA!! :) This recalled me having a Halloween party last year with Hisham and gang! HA!!

In the end, went to Club MOMO.... MY first time there and the music's superb! I was kinda tired probably from the day's work and didn't drink enough alcohol... Loved the music and it's time to DOWNLOAD! HA!! Met Robin Leong and 2 of my secsch friends.. Well, it's kinda cool club and probably you should go down one day! :)

Then, they are asking if Wednesday I'd be free... well, i gave my answer as YES!! HA! SHit man... Why aren't me having studying mOOD! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)