Hi Everyone

Well well, now I am currently studying in my clubroom. Feel kinda comfy and seeing alot of my friends studying, I also have the study mooD! Good!

Anyway,today celebrated Mika's birthday and it was real fun, meeting up the Golden Rooster gang and ate the food bought from Clementi Hawker Centre. Well, these are the food that I think are on the table:

1. Satay (is it chicken?)
2. Egg with oyster
3. Beehoon
4. Meatballs (by Jiakai! V nice)
5. Otah
6. Rojak
7. Chicken and fries
8. Chuee Kuey
9. Nong Hiang (Dunno how to spell)
10. Mango Juice

I think still got somemore but I can't remember le. Initially we planned to watch Tom Yam Goong, that Thai movie. Then, Hanmao has made it into a Mika Video, with the starting of Tom Yam Goong. So funny. Still got the scriptwritings at the bottom. HA! Then, showed the collections of all the videos from our Golden Rooster people. YEAH! So fun...

Real amazed that love can really do alot of amazing things for a loved one. Well, I can say that Mao has done a great job! COOL! :)

Well, have to jiayou and YES! I must go EAGLE! WOOHOO! No one can stop me


Mervyn Spears

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006