Enough is Enough


Well well, I have tortured myself to study 'Understanding the Universe' for continuous span of 2days... Argh... Later am going to have my term test... Wish me luck though... HA!


Why that title? Coz today, FINALLY rebooted the old computer at my ah-ma's house... and abstracted alot of old memory photographs... Simply love those days. Oh, back to the computer, i have done ENOUGH to help her already. YES!

Oh, she actually said the magic word to me! THANKYOU without looking me at the eye... maybe i'm too demanding. But watever, after I heard that 7-letter word, I was feeling real gd! :)

Today, met up with Mark and it was really a turn of event. Shocking from the start as I didn't know at all that he was wanting to introduce to me what he is currently into. I didn't go and attend the talk at all as I find that it didn't suit me... Gosh. This is my second time that happened to me... Getting invited for a meal and had another intention. Hmmz... This time, I ain't going to disclose what is it and where is it. Coz I do not want to give free publicity to that company.

Oh well, there is a cricket right now in my house... machiam making my home like a kampung. Very loud and can't be found. Simply funny to me.


Some old photos to share... HA! Can't wait to have my exams over so as to have a gathering with my gd old secsch friends...


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)