MADNESS!!!

I am having a whole lot of problems with my 5th AUNT!! AH!!!

We are like chicken and ducks on the phone... refuse to hear each other speak... She can constantly blabber at stuff which she presumes/assumes (whatever the term). Gosh!

I was patient initially but as times goes by, NO! This patience has sublimed! NOOO! Feel that it was self-induced problem which I brought to myself...

She wants to reboot my old comp and all my old photos are in it!! KNS!! And i have to WASTE one day to go down again to retrieve them... AND LISTEN TO THIS! I bet that she wont say THANK YOU and she will keep on commenting... KNS!

She keep on opening programmes which is not supposed to be opened in her jobscope... WHY IS SHE SO KAYPO!!!

Yes, my old comp got alot of errors... but you do not need to open those errored programme!! What the... go and buy a new computer la!!

I know I shouldn't be complaining but I really feel like my BLOOD BOILING!! KANASAI!! Idiot me for accepting the task in the first place...


AH!!!! What a day to start my morning.... Shit

PS: HOPE YOU ARE READING MY BLOG, AUNTIE!


I am so nasty... AH!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)