Today is a SUNDAY!

And I took

1 bath
2 naps
2 meals
3 dog walks
4 chocolates
5 chapters

Interesting right?!


Anyway, today, brought Mickey down for walk... He didn't even pass motion when he's downstairs... When he is at my house walk way, suddenly, he stopped at my neighbour's mat. He began to spin and there he is, producing a brown solid. SHIT!

Argh... and he make me do extra work. Cleaned his poo and u know what? This thought came to me... should I buy 4-D? I know i don't like the idea of betting... but then, I told Auntie Kim, "Can you help me buy 6505?"

U know what? I ain't going to disclose something amazing... Please read on...



Then, at 7pm, the radio told the results... my number didn't come out. But strange thing happened... the number 1148 came out!

What is this number? It is actually the time that he shitted! I opened the door at 1149. Creepy right??

I have told my story to my neighbour, Auntie Kamejah (Nowadays, my blog got alot of Auntie hor... WTH! Haa) But anyway, Mickey got urine at her house outside before and she bought my house number... In the end, the number came out to be permutated... Amazing right? I wonder if it's coincidence or pure luck... But watever it is, Mickey, please do it more often so that I can win some side money! HA!!




Photo of me at the side of the mini water fountain... love the fountain man!



Feel gd in the brown shirt!




Photo of me and Yiwen :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)