Problems
=-=-=-=-

Well, I believe that everyone has their own problems. And I feel that it is inevitable for one not to have a single one in their whole life. Why do we have it? Coz without them, one cannot grow and life will be boring. Just be contented and try and keep the problems within your control. You can do it!


Mugging
=-=-=-=

Gosh. This is a term which I don't like to use. Get to know this word from last year and didn't use it at all in my speech. WHy? Coz I find it so dumb. Mugging, seems to me it's like you have no life. Having a mug of coffee/tea/drink and together with your notes to keep you company.

And to top that up, so many of my friends in msn are having that as their nick! SO creative! .......

And no need to actually put it up to let everyone know that you are muggin' right?


Things that I wanna do after exam
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

1. Swim
2. Suntan
3. Sleep
4. Save money
5. Skating?
6. Eat at JB
7. Prep for FOC Camp
8. JamX Prep
9. CSC Day Prep
10. Chingay Rehearsal


What is love
=-=-=-=-=-=-

It is a four letter word, but its so complicated...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Mervyn Spears

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006