Last night didn't go to clubbing... coz everyone (including my sis, her friends and bf are kinda tired). Actually I was feeling kinda tired too... HA!

Watched 40 year old Virgin today and it was very funny movie. Actually it's been a long time eversince I have caught a movie and apparently it is a simple and humorous storyline... should go to get a good laugh...



Alot of the actors present are kinda new and never seen before... maybe they act alot of movies and I happen not to catch them at all. HA! But think i wont be going to catch a movie anytime soon alr... Gotta get on to BOOOK! I love BOOks! YEAH!

Power of spoken words
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
I am going to study!
I am going to study!
Mervyn can study
and always ready.

Yes... it may sound quite sick to say that, but I don't care!

I am now HARDWORKING SPEARS....


HS

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)