Hi Everyone

Well, yesterday, as you guys know it's HARI RAYA! And I was invited to go to my neighbour's hse (Auntie Kamejah-- pronounce 'car-me-jar'). It was a whole lot of fun and of coz, we ate. My Aunt and Mum did the typical thing... ate and left.. Wat the.. And left me alone and coz it's actually not so polite to leave that early, i don't mind to chat with the rest of the new friends at the house.

Chatted with Veronica, an ex-teacher and she is a Mum too! I'm not so excited that she's a mum but she has a cat and she really took gd gdgdgd care of him! He's name is Orion... and he was fed with cat food from France, Spain, Australia... U name it they have it... And from the chatting, we felt that dogs/cats are really leading a very good life. They juz have to bark/meow when they want attention or when they are hungry... We, owners, are practically considered as slaves to them!

Once, I came back home from work and you know what? Mickey greeted me and he jolly well urine at the rice container there... I machiam have to go and clean up his mess!! I even haven't got the time to remove my socks... KNS! HA!! Then scolded him like crazy. :)

I am kinda proud of myself coz I have studied about 4 chapters of Understanding the Universe... YEAH! :) For the project, Felix has done the final adjustments and today, we are going to hand up le! WOOHOO! :)

Now, left 1 more short 1% graded essay... gosh! Simply waste time lehz.. but have to complete it by today! YES, Mervyn, you can do it!


Current song in my head: Red Light Special by TLC... (go hear it!)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)