Hi Everyone!

Today I actually jogged alone in NUS Track at 5 plus today... It's been a long while eversince I have actually jogged alone. Initially I jioed Dennis to jog with me, but he didn't want. HA! So in the end, went alone... ha!

Anyway, I jogged a total of ard 3km bah. Super slow pace. HA! By the way, alot of memories ran through my mind.. ha! All regarding me and the track...

Well, the smell of the track,make me recall my army. During the morning jog at BMTC track, whereby they have just got a new track. Still remembering that it was kinda tough training for me because I used to swim instead of training on jogging before I went to army. Then, the thought of my OCS days whereby we have to jog and try to hit the gold timing of 9.44min. The thought of jogging together with my buddy, Wang Yang, came back. So amazing right? HA!

The track also made me think of what I have learnt in JC2, Fmaths. Well, every straight line will meet its end point. HA! You get what I mean not? It's like you keep running straight but in the end, you have made a round! HA!

OH yar, when doing crunches, I stared at the blue sky and the feeling is very very good! Can't believe it.. It really made me wonder how lucky am I to be seeing this sight. YEAH! Alot of us are always forward looking... But have you sometimes take a few seconds to look at our dear sky which is always on top of our heads? HA!

One amazing thing... I saw a rainbow.. I feel like telling those joggers around me that hey, there is a rainbow. But I didn't. Ha! Kinda glad that I manage to feel and see all these in a short 1 hour! WOO!

I think it's really been a long time eversince I have ran in the tracks. Oh well, do ignore if you find it nonsensical. :)


Mervyn Spears
"Because of you, I never stray too far from the side walk"

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)