My Weekend is one of the most memorable.

Bus Trauma
=-=-=-=-=-=

Went to KL alone and the journey was exciting. Well, I ate alone at Yong Peng Food court at JB, I think, and the beehoon tasted so good. Then, went straight up towards KL.

However, something happened. (of course need to have something happen to be exciting right?) At Sedang, the bus stopped beside the toilet and I thought it was toilet break. Then, I saw there are 2 couples getting their luggage. So it was a mini-stopping station for them. Me and another lady went to the toilet, thinking that it was toilet break.

I feel like telling the driver, but in the end, didn't. Then, when I came out, I saw one of the 2 couple, a lady, whose eyes wide open. She knew I was one of the passenger and the more steps I walked out from the toilet, I saw that the BUS is GONE! Gosh! Then, I saw the gal coming out from the toilet. I told her that the bus left. SHE WAS Kinda shocked too... I was like, oh gosh! HA!

Then, from the 2 couples, they initially wanted to tell the driver that we are in the toilet. But there is a lorry behind, wanting to get through. So he quickly closed the luggage compartment and left! Without checking the strength of the passengers!

A man, from the 2 couples, helped us to call back to Singapore and check if they have the contact number of the bus driver. But it was already 11pm and indeed, no one answered. He's very very helpful! He helped us to ask those cars around there to see whether are they going to Pudu, the bus interchange at KL. Then, 3 cars declined. Then, there is 1 which said that they are heading towards Mega Mall! Which is passing Pudu! YES!! HA!!

We lompang-ed that car. We said thanks to the guy and exchanged contacts, so that next time I can say thank you again. The car journey was around 15minutes and the uncle so friendly. Chatted with their niece and she has to travel from Pahang to KL every week to work as a shoe salesperson. WOA! AMazing. HA!

Saw the KL Petronas Towers and it was so amazing in the night landscape. We finally reached Pudu and I exchanged email and contact with the lady, Aisha. HA!

The worse is still not over! We have to find that bus and get back our luggage. We went to Berth 19 to check whether the bus is there. But no. The girl with me is called Joey and she is a Malaysian. So she is able to converse with those that we have approached in Malay. Then, after finding 3 people, she managed to get to talk to the bus driver. YES!

We took a taxi (got cheated! RM18 for a 10 minute ride). ANyway, the bus was around 3 streets away from the Pudu station and was so glad to see it. Then, we found the bus 8099! And saw our luggage! So glad! I said sorry to the bus driver but according to Joey, she said no point, coz he was scolding us. AH!! I am so ignorant in Malay! HA!! But wat the.. wanna portray that we are the friendly kind ma.

Took the same cab back and that's where we got separated. :) In this short journey of 30minutes, I have made 3 friends and really have to thank them one day.



Learning Experience
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

That Sunday, learnt alot about goal setting and I really can't wait to achieve my goals after exams! YES!! Everyone have to set your own goal and work hard towards it!

The Malaysian Team are a bunch of well-knitted people and really learnt alot in terms of their teamwork and their 'gung-ho'. Woa... More and more people are getting more successful! Have to strive to be like them!! HAA!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)