SHIT! DumB ASS!! FFFFFFFFFF!!!!!

Damn it!!

Sorry that I am swearing but right now, I am feeling damn pissed off with my FIFTH AUNT!!! Crap! Wasted my 3 hours there and damn it!!! CRAP ASS!!

The main aim of me to go to my ah-ma today was to abstract the photographs... then,apparently, the thumbdrive that I got from Yiwen was not big enough... then, i went down to get the CDs...

Got it and wanted to burn it after zipping the photos together... then, apparently I can't burn it... at 99%, it said that there is ERROR!!!!!!! KNS

Nvm, so I have decided to bring down my laptop to transfer the photos from the PC via thumbdrive...like that better right!?

Then, she commented by saying:
-Did u go and print the photos before? Ans: NO
-The photos are not so sentimental, no need to keep la

I was real pissed when she said this!!
I argued back that they are sentimental to me coz it's memories... DAMN memories and you don't have...

And I argued that she don't respect me at all! She refused to listen to me... and keep on blabbering again! KNS! Shit her man... Wat the hell, those photos that don't belong to you doesn't mean that they are not sentimental to me! U ass!

She keep on saying that and I was pissed le!! My fourth aunt and her maid looked at me and Ah-ma was innocently staring at the blank air... and I raised my voice, and tried my best to talk to her nicely! But in the end, I cannot do it...

I have spent bloody 3hours today and she say that i spent 1hour only and say that I don't spend enough time to help her! Damn her...

I am going to get the computer back again! Heck her....

Watever it is, I am not going to help her anymore... Not feeling appreciated!!!

R
E
S
P
E
C
T

&

C
O
U
R
T
E
S
Y

Please practise that, my Aunt....





FEEL SO GOOD after typing!! Must try to forgive her!! <-- Frm my mom

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)