Hey everyone!

I am so happy...


Anyway, at night, I was quite pissed with blogspot because I spent so long to load a 100plus kb of picture. Its like 3mins/picture. #$%^Y&U Simply too slow and waste my time. Actually I want to share with you all about the food pictures and the Innovationation. Meanwhile, its just those pictures below.


I chatted with my mum last night and I got to know so much insight news about my house history. Quite interesting. Its actually been super long ever since she had chatted with me in this way. Find that she's a friend to me all along! Ha!


Went to Sakae Sushi Buffet with Yiwen at 3pm after I have passed my exam! (WOOHOO) and we ate till 5.30pm. I am really quite a pig. I ate so many plates of fried toufu and the chawanmushi. The miso soup is terrific! I also have to comment that Sakae sushi should give customers more free green tea packets. Because after awhile, I find that I am merely drinking pure water.



I am so happy everyone. Mickey is happy too!! I hope you are too!



Mervyn

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006