My Grandma's House
-------------------------

Guess what did I do today??


Read the title again!




I went to my Grandma's place for lunch and it was delicious. Think I ate for consistently 30mins of munching of food. Love it, what an enjoyment of noodles, vegetables and chicken curry.



Then, I met my cousins. One of them is pregnant. 9months plus already. And from her, I knew that she is going to born Phoebe next tuesday. I am really so amazed because there is a new life unleashed on tuesday. So HAPPY and I am going to visit her straight after work.


However, I will not carry the baby. I will not...coz its scary. I scared I might slip her out of my hands...


I told my cousin that if I were to do it, I will lie on the other bed and carry the baby. In this case, I will have support, just in case.



I have learnt quite alot about giving birth recently. Really alot... Amazing. I share with you all some of them.

1. A normal baby to be in the womb is usually ten months. It is for a full development in the womb. That is why the doctor encouraged my cousin to operate on the 38th week.


2. The navel of a pregnant lady got pushed downwards as the stomach gets bigger. And I am really scared the moment I touched her stomach. Scary...






I love my little nephew and niece!!!!!












My niece, Cheryl!! She is so cute...love her bubbly face. Actually wanted to take picture with her, but she don't want. She talks alot too!




See this!! She can suck her nose skin in!!! (Guess my phrasing is correct) When I touched her nose, her nose bone is actually quite small... similar to tat of a rubber nose... invertebrate nose... ha!





She can do this painful act!!! Beautiful but PAINFUL!!!!!







Auston and she can do it!! Auston is so cute... just like a hamster...




I find that everyweek, I am overwhelmed and amazed by children of different age. So adorable and learned alot from them. Made me feel that life is much more than plain studying, eating and sleeping. Its more than that!


There's gotta be more to life!!!






Little Mervyn... I want you!
(Think I am crazy)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)