Hi Everyone!

Yes, its Friday and I love it so much! By the way, its less than one month before I end my attachment! I am real happy I tell YOU!!


REAL HAPPY!



Oh yes, I want to share with you this. I find that I am quite sick of food already. Especially those at the foodcourt. Today, I discovered that I have start to lost great interest in eating at foodcourt. I was at Simei, Hola's Coffeeshop and I tell you, I have no appetite! Seeing my friends eat like laksa, fried hokkien prawn mee, mixed vegetable rice, I tell you, it made me kinda nauseous. I wonder why but probably I have eaten kueh lapis for breakfast and it tasted very nice. In the end, I ordered bubble tea for lunch. My first time doing this.



Probably from my workplace, I feel that I am not productive. Guess what? I spent most of the time in office eating and playing games! Wat the. And we were invited to go and grab some buffet food because someone catered. So my friend and I went to collect and we ate it. For me, I didn't eat it because I wanted to or that I am hungry. I AM EATING JUST TO KILL OFF THE TIME. I was eating and was lying on the table, feeling kinda quite lost and I can't believe that I am stuffing food in my mouth. I actually can't wait to actually leave my company. Not that my collegues are bad, but its just that I can't tolerate the ineffective side of me. I am purely wasting my bloody time there.



I chanced upon Jolin Tsai's website and one of them provided me entertainment. No, not the music because I can't get access to them. Not the pictures too. BUT they are the computer games provided in the website. There are so many of them and I spent bloody three hours playing. Listen everyone. 3 BLOODY HOURS. What the fish. I just tolerated this 3 hours and kept playing. Because there was no point in me complaining. I am not going to work here anymore after the attachment. I am so going to quickly leave this place. The website is http://www.jolintsai.us. Go check it out if you are bloody bored.



And every morning, I have to run two times. One time is from my house and the other is from my LRT station to the bus stop. I am quite sick of it already. Its like a routine that I do every damn morning. And when I get to office, I got there and do nothing. Just clear my bowels and eat my breakfast. -_-!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006