Ha... Guess what??


This is my 666th post in my blogspot!


Anyway, its been quite a while eversince I have gone to the Cinema for movies. I am going to catch this show when it come out:

CHAINSAW MASSACRE - The Beginning


I have caught the Chainsaw Massacre in 2003 and it was very gruesome and there were quite memorable scene. A man was hung by the hook at the back and a lady (his friend) tried to remove him from the hook. She tried to lift him up from his legs and due to his heavy weight, she was unable to lift up even more. So she let go and even deeper the hook went into his back. #$%^&*(*&^%$


Saw the introduction of Chainsaw Massacre - The Beginning. Enough of gruesome in the first 8 minutes. I wonder what will it be for the rest of the movie! Love gruesome!! Bwahaa...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006